Best part of moving… decorating! I know many will argue that moving is a horrible, tedious chore. I am in opposition and feel that moving brings out new life. Starting fresh with a blank canvas. Donating or throwing out old junk is rejuvenating. I feel good because I have less ‘junk’ that I do not use or wear. I have parting issues and find a reason to hold onto clothes even when it is apparent it is either time for it to be garbage or another’s belonging. Plus, donating the ‘junk’ yields extra warm, fuzzy feelings. Remember the old proverb: one mans junk is another mans treasure.
New space…
The coffee station includes the traditional 12 cup coffee maker, an espresso maker (from Sam <3), a French press, a coffee jar, and a neat red coffee filter/maker. You just pour boiling water over ground coffee through the red mug, which has a hole in the bottom of it. The red mug’s base is large enough to steady over a mug. Neat right?! I have yet to try it out though. If you are wondering what the little sign says. It says, “I’ll take a café mocha vodka valium latte to go.” I love it.
The sitting room follows. All the artwork in my apartment’s sitting room and living room (not pictured) include prints of models / fashion / or words to live by. I love it!
Every house needs a tea kettle. Magenta pink whistler tea kettle… yes! The adorable pink wallet on the side was gifted to me yesterday from a co-worker who just came back from a month long vacation, visiting home, in the Philippines. I love it!
How do you like the new beef included in my blog post?!? Def. not how I use to blog. I use to have more foodie posts. I do not want to stray away from the foodie aspect, but def want to add more LIFE to my posts! Feedback appreciated.
Molls
The lyrics in this song are so hot. I love it. Thanks Sam for introducing me!
No comments:
Post a Comment