Let’s play catch up! Side note: I love ketchup & never ever have it in my house. I don’t understand myself.
Right before Christmas my laptop decided it would be the perfect time to have a meltdown. A vicious virus coupled with a faulty battery cord equaled game over. Thankfully, the cord has been replaced (thanks insurance company!) and the virus removed ($99.00 later).
In other big news:
If we want to add onto that list… I had officially stopped weighing myself around October and finally did yesterday. Down 8 pounds since I rejoined a gym in June!!! I took a year and a half off. Initially due to bronchitis which then turned into a lack of motivation and a will to live life more. Anyway, I may have let myself go a little so got about 6 pounds left till I was where I was sitting two years ago!!!
Also, now that I got the full time therapy job down, I am determined to blog more often. I mean I have the time to kill.
Some pics from the last month:
new dishes & more windows than walls make this girl happy
a big porch to #occupysummer hehe & Pinterest hair style make me happy
Stay tuned for more happenings, decorating of my new digs, and things that make me a truly happy miss.
Molls!
p.s.
Like her voice, a lot. Thanks for the boy for introducing me to Rumor’s talent:
Welcome back to the blogging world! :) I love that song! Thanks for introducing me to a new artist! I love new music.
ReplyDelete