Feb 9, 2012

craft beer

 

Last night was a midweek date night! Unlike weekend date nights that include cocktails followed by a nice dinner out on the town, midweek date nights consist of creating dinner followed by tube time.

image

Our masterpiece included: Sautéed mushrooms in olive oil, pepper, and salt as an appetizer. Followed by a small dinner salad, KC strip steaks, steamed asparagus, and roasted garlic mashed taters. Is your mouth watering yet? If it isn’t, what if I told you that it included a 750 ml Chocolate Ale from Boulevard Brewery’s. This beer is heavenly! In fact it is so wonderful it is a only available in very small batches once a year. It’s a shame, because it is truly divine.

Chocolate Ale aside, other Boulevard beers I enjoy and highly recommend include IPA, the Sixth Glass, and the Double Wide IPA. Get on it! Craft beer all the way. Generally craft beer is more full bodied. I love hoppy beer. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment