I am 100% positively in love with everything I have been dealt in the last year.
One year ago today, on May 21, 2010, I started dating this cutie named Sam! See it all started when he surprised me by coming back from Africa a week earlier than expected [we had became friends the previous fall]. I was so excited when he showed up to my townhouse.
A week and a half later we were a couple. I never really thought I would ever date someone who was as extroverted, intelligent, and as filled with life as he is. Sam really is such the gentleman (i.e. refers to me as Miss Molly) and treats me with more respect that I deserve (at times), and always goes out of his ways to make sure that I am happy. I seriously do not deserve him! It has been such a fun year!
The Boulevard Brewery Tour: Chicago for Pitchfork:p.s. watch how his hair grows throughout the year… haha
We attended too many concerts to even name [some highlights included: Edward Sharpe x2, She and Him, MGMT, Modest Mouse, Smith Westerners, Toro Y Moi, Band of Horses, The National, Pitchfork, Coachella, etc… it goes on & on]
Coachella & the trip to Solana Beach:
Oh and to make this year even more exciting we both graduated- he got his Bachelors in Business and I got my Masters in Science.
Here is to the next year and starting our young professional lifestyle! Thanks for loving me, allowing me to grow as I please, and always encouraging me to be the best that I can – and picking me up when I am down and/or being irrational.
i love this!!! WHAT AN amazing year this has been for you girl!! you deserve all of it and more!
ReplyDeleteUm, this is so super cute! But you so totally deserve it don't even try to deny it. :) Cutecutecute!
ReplyDeleteSenior year was by far my best year too. I'm so glad it is for you too! <3
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!! I know I have been so blessed.
ReplyDelete@ jaclyn: Haha senior year was fun as well.... but this was for my 2 year Masters program! Little different feel in graduate school but still amazing nonetheless.
Aww this is so sweet. You are a beautiful couple! And I absolutely LOVE your taste in music!!
ReplyDelete