From family trips to flat wraps I have spend the past weekend connecting with others and my taste buds!
I spent the weekend celebrating my little brothers graduation from Saint Louis University. I am so proud of him. His next big step is going to the Academy of Arts in California to pursue a 1 year graduate program in Animation. Check him out! He is so artistic it is absolutely amazing!
I ate the best hummus and pita plate this past weekend at Mosaic in downtown Saint Louis while sipping a beer with the mom and littlest sister.
I have reconnected with Flat Wraps. I missed them:
Off to work for another short 3 day work week! I could do this Monday-Wednesday work thing every week. Ahh…
oh that hummus! nice!
ReplyDeletethose wraps and pita look INcredible. yumm. i lived in Israel for awhile and totally miss the food!!!
ReplyDeleteis he going to California Institute of the Arts in Santa Clarita?? i go to a Bible Study on that campus and have several friends who go there so I was curious if it's the same school:)
Ahhh that hummus plate looks AMAZING. Love it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your brother!! What a beautiful family you have : )
ReplyDeleteI love hummus! I eat hummus every day! Its a staple for me!!!
xoxo <3