Guess what… just as I posted my post yesterday about graduating (read more here) from graduate school with a masters in speech-language pathology………………………
I GOT A JOB!!!
I will be a Speech Pathologist at a Skilled Nursing Facility. So excited, so very excited!
Now I am so anxious about being on my own that I did not sleep last night… or maybe that was my overdose of vitamin b the last few days? Maybe the 1/2 pot of coffee in the morning? This no sleep, up all night bizznatch better not happen until June 13th, my start date! If so I may wind up myself in a health center as a patient not the therapist. That would be double no bueno.
Until then I better go fill out my provisional licensure paperwork & get practicing signing my name with a MS- SLP-CFY after it. Yes, I may just be a dork.
CONGRATS!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteWooo congratulations! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!!!
ReplyDelete