Now I am not really a fan of Oreo cookies (or cookies, for that matter), but HOW stinking CUTE is that commercial. I would eat an Oreo-double stuffed-if that little girl was sitting across from me. I would also make that little cutie some homemade cookie dough so I could get down on the dough and she could get down on the finished product. Anyone else weird like me and prefer the cookie dough over the actual baked cookie?
Can’t help it if I prefer the savory, filling, superfoods over sweets. I know something must be wrong with me!? Built in healthy food loving taste buds much appreciated.
…..
Other than that I am getting down on my 2nd pot of coffee today…. watch my awesome VLOG #2 if you please – it really is nothing special!!
you can check out the Smith Westerns by clicking below!
YES - I always prefer the cookie dough! I mean, the cookies at the end are just a bonus, IMO. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are so adorable! I want one of those mugs so badly.
cookie dough is amazing...mmmm
ReplyDeleteyou are adorable on your vlog!
ah i just made and ate cookie dough before reading this, strange!
ReplyDeleteyour a little pose-y on your vlog...which is normal i guess haha yay for this post.
you crack me up! my computer does that thing where it focuses on whatever the f it wants...
ReplyDeletei LOVE that commercial.
that band is awesome. they came to chicago last year! hope u got to have some fun girlie! Oh and Ill be in KC the week of March 23ish!!! So March is gonna def be a fun month of going out :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
lo
That girl is freaking adorable. I'm not an Oreo fan either, but this makes me want to go buy some...
ReplyDelete