Feb 20, 2011

funyums

SAMPLE KITCHEN CREATIONS:2011 001-4 Who does not love eggs in a basket: rip a hole in the middle of the slice of bread and crack an egg into the hole, salt & pepper, and flip2011 002-2or you could go the simple breakfast route and pair a Greek yogurt with a bowl of plain oatmeal sprinkled heavily with cinnamon

 2011 009-1

Truth be told I have been on a turkey bacon spree. I probably had a BLT (O: onions) every day, twice a day, for about 3 days straight. No shame!

2011 030and when you get sick of BLTO’s you can switch to a bed of lettuce topped with broccoli, pearl onions, mushrooms, a turkey burger, provel cheese, and hot sauce. 

 

SOME FUN TIMES:

2011 005-1

21st birthday girl party bus! that was quite the night…I think I have outgrew 21st birthday event ouch this 23.5 year old just can’t do it!

 2011 016

<3 my friends: celebrating a friend’s 24th 2011 019-1

it was a scavenger hunt birthday party & one of the things to accomplish was a chugging contest. I did not win. Again, no shame!

2011 022

Sam probably hates this picture, but I kind of like it!2011 027

And then I ran into this Food Network star… or his look alike!

 

MUSIC

4 comments:

  1. omg that dude looks so much like GUY!!! so funny!!

    Glad you had a great weekend love!!!

    <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...doppleganger hardcore! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love the party pics!! Chugging contests never end well for me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thiiiiink School of Seven Bells is coming here (or Lawrence) in the next couple of months (as is Freelance Whales and the Naked & Famous...and there's a good Riot Room show coming up TOO). We should entertain these thoughts. ALSO glad you captured our little chug contest; I got homeboy on the right's digits and couldn't remember what he looked like. ;)

    ReplyDelete