Feb 23, 2012

a Lenten promise

 

Each Lent I like to give up one things & to DO one thing. Lent is a season of sacrifice. Yes it is a sacrifice to give something you like up, but it is also just as hard to try to do something.image

This year I am giving up meat. I gave up meat 3 years ago for Lent… that ended in being a vegetarian (no meat including fish) for roughly two and a half years. I felt wonderful when I was a vegetarian and truly had an abundance of energy. Can’t wait to be meat-free the next 40 days. Though I am allowing myself to eat fish- I guess I will be following a Pescatarian diet Bring it on!

image

I am going to do: The goal is to make it to the gym 5x a week. The past 14 weeks I have made it 3-4 times a week. I know I am capable to achieving this Lenten promise. I am excited to feel energized and strong.

image

Best of luck this Lenten season to all those who participate.

1 comment:

  1. as of a couple weeks ago, i am a pescatarian too!!! so much fun! good luck!!

    ReplyDelete