May marks the beginnings of BIG CHANGES!
Since receiving the awesome phone call telling me that I have a big girl job (!!!) I have been scrambling to fill out all the crazy forms necessary to get a provisional license. The paperwork is nuts…it really requires you to list in chronological order all the professional and nonprofessional jobs you have held beginning in high school. Really!? Okay. Between finding those start/end dates for the whole 7 jobs and 4 internships I have held since, getting my supervisors signature, obtaining certified documents from Nebraska, and so forth I just cannot wait to finally finish this license paperwork and send it in! Hopefully it comes in 30 days bc my start date is June 13th. Eeek! Express mail better pull through! For real.
In other exciting news, this last Friday my Sam graduated with BA in marketing! Go him! We celebrated by going to a nice dinner out (we split garlic artichokes topped with shrimp as an appetizer, Sam got chicken and cheese tortellini and a couple beefeater and tonics, and I got the chicken walnut pasta in a gorgonzola cream sauce, and had a couple glasses of Cali Cab) followed by a nice house party.
I wish I could be home and spending time with the most beautiful lady ever, my mommy! Thankfully they are coming down next weekend to watch me walk across the stage and get my MS in Speech Language Pathology. Hollar! Isn’t she stunning!? Instead I will be attending the boyfriends family BBQ to celebrate his graduation, his sisters graduation and of course Mothers Day. Lovely.
New goal to get back into the fitness scene: Walk every day starting today (4.44 miles) till June 13th! Short term goals turn into long term goals, right?! I will succeed.
Latest spin on an egg white omelet: 3 egg whites, 1 oz fat free cream cheese, mixed vegetable, 3 slices of turkey and some cayenne pepper! Get on it! Not only is it delish, it also provides 26 grams of protein. HEY!
Song of the day:
Happy mother's day to your mama!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrates!! its such a drag its so much work. That photo of you an Sam is adorable! I hope you mother has a Happy Mothers day
ReplyDeleteYay you (and Sam)! I can't imagine writing down every job I've had since high school...the month at the Thai restaurant? That time someone paid me $200 to make a pamphlet? Hopefully it would be on all my tax returns at some point, but dang.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOUR WALKING GOAL!! It's a great one!! I have something similar!!
ReplyDelete