I don’t know about you, but school from 8am to 6pm which a break between 11 and 1 is just depressing. Yes, I am getting a fabulous education and yes, I am learning information that is highly relevant to my upcoming career as a speech language pathologist. I am just over it, over being around girls all day, over having to sit in a desk and listen, listen, listen. Especially when my favorite pair of boots break – one of the heels became unattached. I don’t know how!
When I come home from class on Mondays (I only have class on Mondays, hence the 8am to 6pm-6 classes-deal)…I sometimes need a pick me up. My get right in the front door comfort food of choice tonight was sautéed vegetables and a glass of red wine.
Contemplating another glass… Let’s be honest, tomorrow I am waking up to see the results of my Praxis Exam. I better have passes that exam, and even if I do not I will just pretend as if I did and take it over. I am hoping I passed though. What a pain that would be.
000000000
Ahh, beautiful outside…
Those are from last week, but apparently it is suppose to snow another 2 inches over night. Bring it on!
000000000
Songs:
0000
Yesterday, I mentioned some things that are capable of making me happy. Check it out, if you missed out!
:)
ReplyDeletegood luck with the exam results! I wish you the best!!! :D
ReplyDeleteUggh I hear you with the long days. I'm in class from 12-6:30 STRAIGHT today. Boo!
ReplyDeletei just tossed a pair of my winter boots out a few days ago because one of the heels started peeling like that. its so strange to me because i always thought those suckers were glued on strong but i guess even boots are subject to wear and tear.
ReplyDeletemy fingers are crossed you passed..and my prediction is definitely a good one!! <3
xoxo
omg seriously francescas? seriously!? please $140 dsw don't fail me.. see you tomorrow, are you going out?
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled upon your blog and nearly had a heart attack I got so excited!!! See, not only do I LOVE coffee and oats (and chocolate!) but then I saw your boots which are ADORABLE!! annnd then I read on and saw that you have Bon Iver's Skinny Love in this post too! OMG, I am in LOVE with Bon Iver, and Skinny Love is my favorite of his songs!!! I play it on guitar too:) Anyways, I'm subscribing to your blog and can't wait to hear more! XOXO liv
ReplyDelete