If every morning could include homemade banana oatmeal pancakes I would cry (tears of joy)! This morning I whipped out my forgotten magic bullet and whipped up pancakes using the following ingredients and somehow worked…. I am a cook now!
First I blended the oatmeal into a oatmeal flour and plopped in the rest of the ingredients with a little bit of water to create this sunny masterpiece:
……..as Rachel Ray (she is so annoying) would say “YUM-O!”
Now onto write a paper so I can enjoy my weekend of work, work, babysit, and SUNDAYS a BIG DAY -- tell you more when it comes!
I heart pancakes at any time of the day. Evidence would be my dinner last night. ;)
ReplyDeleteSigh... heaven...
Good luck with the paper!
I haven't made pancakes since last winter...I always forget about them!! Good luck on the paper!
ReplyDeleteI haven't made pancakes for a while...hm. I think I know what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow :D
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the paper!
Yummm those pancakes look so fab- I want to try!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fabulous Sunday. You saw a good one! ;)