a) I am newly head over heels obsessed with Katy Perry. She is just so beautiful and her music is spectacular.
b) Cutting up limes (or any fresh fruit) to infuse water with and by placing a pitcher of said water in the refrigerator really ups the water intake. Perfect!
c) Is it summer yet? If not, can it just be Christmas day already.
d) New food obsession is hard boiled egg whites with cayenne pepper with toast. [like the burner mark.. yeah I thought for some reason if I sprayed it was Pam and placed it directly on the burner it would toast the bread…]
That’s all for tonight!
p.s. Loved everyone’s December goals! Seems like increasing H2O is a hot (chill) goal this month!
Yes! Love the Katy Perry song. The lime-infused water sounds fabulous...let me know how it works!
ReplyDeleteIt works excellent! On pitcher number dos since Monday. I highly suggest you do the same Nat! I just hate drinking water that is not flavored.
ReplyDeletehahah when i go to work i take a pitcher and fill it with water and limes...its gotta be over 60 ounces. Oh and yes people at work make fun of me for drinking from a pitcher with a straw. whateves they jeal of my hydration.
ReplyDeleteUgh Christmas needs to come quick because that means I get to be in MExicO!
have a great friday molls!
LoLo
obsessed with this song! i smile every time it comes on
ReplyDelete