My goal is to transform into this beautiful unreal human being/work of art/God’s angel:
(google images: VS fashion 2010)
just kidding!
My for real goals:
1. drink more water!
2. decrease unhealthy snacks and replace with fruit/vegs
3. decrease desert intake
4. work, work, work
5. keep room clean
6. study for praxis exam
7. pray more
8. be more social/approachable …[not such a beezy]
9. make more meals at home
10. call family at least every other day
What are your goals?! ANY?
You are too funny! I don't think you could ever be a beezy. :-) I have many of the same goals (water, fruits/veggies, talk to family), but mainly I just want to try and not worry so much. Easier said than done, I know!
ReplyDeleteI think, because of all the awesome food coming my way, I'm going to be adding in an extra 10-15 minutes for each gym sesh. I don't care if it's just a mile or so on the treadmill, but I think I can spare the time. Because I'm not one to limit my intake on sugary goodness. ;)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't mind transforming into her! Too bad it's not possible.
ReplyDeleteMy goal: increase veggie intake by eating 20 salads this month! 1 down :).
ahah, i would love it if i could tranform into a VS Angel.
ReplyDeletemy goals:
1)Lose this weight ive gained before christmas
2)drink more water-also
3)control junk food intake
4) finally find out why my eyes having been acting up when i wear contacts
5)to obtain a perminant spot on my track teams 800 A team
I'm pretty happy and comfortable in my body, but I definitely wouldn't mind having Angel abs :)
ReplyDeletePosting my goals tonight...but drinking more water is one of them!
love it!
ReplyDelete#10 *call julie your favorite everyday.
And as for drinking more water, i started bring a waterbottle to school and i have SO MUCH ENERGY ITS AMAZING! like i wanna run laps.
I could defintly stop eating dessert all the time. Remeber molldoll, its two s's because you want two desserts, not deserts! hehheaho
And if you want to be approchable just SMILE WHAT THE ORTHODONTIST GAVE YA!
I wish you the best with your goals!!!!! I am not very social...I should work on that too!
ReplyDeletehahah i love #8!
ReplyDelete