Dec 9, 2010

coffee sipper wanted!

Can I please get paid to sit at home at the kitchen table and sip black coffee all day? Please.

Look I even have my diva coffee drinking pose down?  Snapshot_20101209

Julie, I hope this isn’t your sweater I jacked from home, because I love it!

Snapshot_20101209_3

I have even mastered smiling while sipping coffee… so job offers please!

Maybe if you are lucky I will also broil you up some vegetables…

Snapshot_20101208 and plate them nicely in groups on a skull bones paper plate so you can feel like a bada$$….

or make you some savory oatmeal using mushrooms & cheddar cheese?  IT was far too ugly (but was very delish & filling) to snap a picture of.  Maybe next time.

… until then dance to this for me

7 comments:

  1. Roasted carrots are the best. Now I'm craving some...ahhh. Cute top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay im glad u uploaded this video of the show! i didnt catch any of it and i wanted to see katy sing!

    i think ive spent far too long asking the world and whatever energy i could find to grant me the ability to be a coffee sipper with a supplementary income for doing just that. i used to think blogging was my way out..but damn it never seems to be the case lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so the vid may just be a still photo.. but i love the beat added to it! kinda techno ish huh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre soo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well of course it's clare's not mine! Haha. But I think our destinys both are to be t.v. sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to sit at home and sip coffee all day too...the getting paid part would just be a perk! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love sitting home all day too!

    ReplyDelete