Dec 6, 2010

Chief’s Game!

I love my boyfriend so much…. because he took me to my first ever professional football game. The KC Chief’s played the Denver Bronco’s yesterday and won 10 to 6!! It was 20 degrees outside, which made tailgating from 8:30 am until noon a chilling experience. All of the booze did not really help me warm up either… go figure.  It was fun, nonetheless, and I did acquire a HUGE Carhart jacket to wear during the game…I probably looked so homeless with the XXL jacket over my 2 fleeces, hoodie, shirt and tank top… and a extremely chubby homeless lady at that, but I was toasty up top!imageAfter the game, we ordered pizza to split.. his side pepperoni, my side garlic & tomatoes with breadsticks  --> weird drunk topping decision on my part, but it was good! Next we proceeded to sleep from 6 pm until midnight, woke up for a hour or so, and then proceeded to sleep till 9. Tailgating really takes it out of you!

Woke up to this x2… this blueberry fritter was like the side of my head literally..

Snapshot_20101206_1Unhealthy deliciousness compliments of QT.

 

---------------------

ahh 2 finals and I am done with my last fall semester of graduate school!!! wahooo

2 comments:

  1. So lucky! My brother always got to go to the football games when we'd visit the fam in Kansas City. I was always taken to the mall. Which worked out well, but I sort of wish I would have caught at least one game back in the day.

    Still haven't been to a Bears game since I moved... sadness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha day drinking ALWAYS takes it out of me...I don't know how people at big football schools manage to party the night after a big game!

    ReplyDelete