Jan 19, 2011

VACA of the year!!!!

Guess who just got their layaway tickets for Coachella in April?!? This girl right here (and Sam)!!! SO STINKIN’ excited!

Clip of last year:

THIS years lineup:

image

YES! I am so excited! The only thing I am a little nervous about is the road trip there. Yes we are driving from the middle of America to Cali. We are making a stop is Taos both ways (shower…yes!!). We are camping, obviously, for the whole experience- I have never been actually sleep in a tent camping… only a highly organized sleep in log cabin, go sail boating, ride horses camping. This really will be quite the road trip. I am so stoked!

If you don’t recall, or are a new reader, Sam and I flew to Chicago this past summer for Pitchfork and had such a fun time. I cannot wait for this next big adventure!

Pictures from Pitchfork, July of 2010:

Chicago Summer 2010 with SAM! 139 Chicago Summer 2010 with SAM! 174 Chicago Summer 2010 with SAM! 230  Chicago Summer 2010 with SAM! 259

Thank God I got a new camera and a new memory card that stores 2050 pictures….wahooo!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow... that is a serious line-up! Mumford & Sons are a new favorite of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that is so awesome!!!! U will have a blast!!!!! Yay for a new camera too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have tons of fun! I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say I am insanley jealous!! that is so freaking sweet, you deffiently need to make a post on this with detials when its over

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is freaking awesome girl! You are going to have so much fun!! I am super jealous! I can't wait to read about it though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh that's so exciting you're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! I could just DIE right now if I had tickets to Coachella!! Congratulations girl!!!
    It's weird that the line-up says "Caifanes". It's a mexican band and they changed their name to "Jaguares" ages ago.! (unless it's another band)
    Hope you had a fun weekend!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete