Jan 25, 2011

here & there… everywhere!

weather:

2011 001Is it summer yet? Sick of the alley way looking and acting like an ice skating rink… My car even has front wheel drive and I am getting sick of doing 20 point turns to clear the alley.

 

Enough of this.. bring on the 80 degrees, sunny, and humidity. 

 

 

edibles:

 2011 007

I do love a nice glass of white wine after a long days worth of work.

2011 0082011 009

a bbq turkey sandwich on double fiber bread (and cabbage)! Side of sun is always wonderful and fully welcomed.

2011 0112011 018

chicken with cabbage and sweet potatoes

tilapia with cabbage & carrots (dbl fiber bread amazingness)

 

Fashion Statements:

2011 0102011 020

I love my hooters necklace – boys always crack wise jokes about it hence why it is now known as ‘the hooters necklace.’ It was my great grandmothers.

Snapshot_20110125_2-1

Love ruffles. Are you into ruffles?!

 

Random fact:

2011 003 That right there was my boyfriend in about 7th grade. He played a bulldozer in an animated children’s movie called Farkleberry Farms. If you click on the films name I linked it with a clip.  Yes, I am dating an actor who was in a film. No one needs to know that it was a children’s animated film that was straight to vhs… right?!

 

 

 

Song: great song… crazy out there video

11 comments:

  1. Seriously, I was jsut thinking today how I was I was poolside or at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. god, i am obsessed with your necklace! its so fantastical. And i am obsessed with the fact your BF was a bulldozer in a kiddie movie...like no one can ever say that they've done that! lol

    xoxo
    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooters necklace hehehe it's cute!!!!
    I hate ruffles but that shirt is cute ;)
    I'm so sick of winter too :/ please spring, come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love the hooters necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the owl necklaces... very cute! And I sort of love ruffles. I'm a girly girl and am totally ok with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ruffles! :)
    That is so neat that your bf was a characters voice!! That is one of my things on my bucketlist!! haha :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i walk in the street since people suck at salting or shoveling their sidewalk. it soooo annoying! at least when its warm, its not DANGEROUS to walk outside. im with u, cant wait til summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao! Farkleberry farm! I watched the clip...kinda odd but love it haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. This snow needs to END NOW. I'm SO ready for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. double shot of fiberous bread, with digestive healthy cabbage full of naturally good probiotics! love it!!

    i just saw in a magazine that ruffles were the new trend this year and i have to say, im totally a fan. usually when i think of ruffles i think of fancy evening wear and blouses but i love the dressed down casual look to ruffles, like ur shirt. super CUTE :D

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete