Jan 17, 2011

first VLOG!

Excuse my total scrub look. This was filmed on Saturday after completing the Praxis exam.  So hair/makeup were just not happening- sweats and new glasses were. Clearly! Enjoy my first video post.

… my voice is kind of annoying in this video, as well. Where do you think I am from with my ‘accent?’

 

Let’s end with a cute picture from Saturday night… and wow Saturday night was quite the night. Ha, cannot even begin, so I don’t think I will even tell about it. I can however say thatimageI truly celebrated finishing that Praxis test. I believe I was drinking in honor of ‘Celebration of LIFE’… yeah drunky Molly nice one!  Nothing an order of Sunday morning cheese breadsticks and a Sierra Mist can’t fix.

8 comments:

  1. hahah ok we are so much alike..."saturday...i just wont even explain it" aka my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin the VLOG! Voice is NOT annoying, silly. And everyone should celebrate life more often...just maybe in different celebratory manners. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the vlog! I should do one!! what a great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you remind me SO much of my friend Emily, it's crazy!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate my voice when i hear it on a recording. you dont sound weird or annoying or anything at all! loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute! I loved this vlog! and its funny because I always said it in my head like v - log. but I'm weird like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your voice is too cute! Oh kleenex are a must and we go through so many here, mainly because of my fiance, hes always sneezing or blowing his nose ( annoying ! ) lol! He has allergies so yeah........ : p

    Love the vlog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Coffee in the morning, tea at night" I am with you girl! Try apple cinnamon spice by celestial, its AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete