Jan 5, 2011

Today’s outfit features my all time favorite concert dress of Summer 2010. Unfortunately due to the increase in my bust size and badonkadonk it no longer can be worn as a dress by itself. Thankfully though it is winter time, forty degrees outside, and sweaters over summer dresses just so happen to be in style.  Pairing summer dresses with a longer sweater and leggings seems to work. You can even add on a skinny belt to illustrate that you do actually have a waist line under that sweater and dress.  Try it!

Pics! 002  Pics! 004

Looking pretty, for some reason, encourages me to be productive.  Now that I am all outfitted for the day, I may as well start chugging away at my blue book. Pics! 005

Praxis exam = 11 days away. How NOT exciting and how TERRIFYING is that! Ugh. Must keep reading.. all this reading makes me look forward to having to work (can’t read & work) and/or a beer.

9 comments:

  1. i am in LOVE with that dress! So pretty!

    Its a good thing to not fit in it ; ) booty is something I need to work at! lol!

    Good luck studying girl!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how you "winterized" your dress! Cute idea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty dress!! good luck on the test, you'll do great...trust yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl that outfit is BANGING! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit looks great!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE PRAXIS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that look- so fun in the dead of winter!! GOOD LUCK on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh I am totally loving your outfit!! the colors work so well together :) rock it!

    ReplyDelete