Jan 3, 2011

can I top it!?

2011. what?! can it top 2010?

Sam coming back from Africa

Officially dating Sam on May 21 :o)

finishing 3 clinical practicum experiences

finishing 4 semesters of my 2 yr grad program!!

new townhouse/ 1 bedroom apartment

developing great new friendships

Chicago –> Pitchfork Music Festival with SAM!

ALL of the fabulous concerts I attended with Sam and Natalie (check her blog out!)

Spending time with my family :o)

 

2011 is going to begin like this…

acquiring my first car from my parents today! the IMPALA… so many memories :o) I got the car new when I was 16ish. So excited!! Long story why it was taken away..

starting my final practicum on Jan 19th

developing & beginning the communication group at the Parkinson’s Foundation

obtaining my masters in Speech Language Pathology in May

Beginning my CFY (clinical fellowship year)

Getting a big girl job!  I CANNOT WAIT! finally

Coachella in April (first time really camping)!!

and hopefully many many more concerts and fun times ahead

 

Hopefully with the Impala I will be able to drive home on the weekends now when I miss my family! There was no possibility of that with the mom van. That would be terrifying!

-------------

New Favs

Pics! 007 grapefruit, egg whites cooked with hot sauce, cottage cheese

and these boys/this song

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh such a successful year and upcoming year for you all around! proud of yaaa. best not take those ballin stickers off the balla... jules and i were once owners of it too. Today was day one with everyone gone at home..pretty lonely...I just took duffy on walk and now my hands are frostbite! Love Ya... consider roadtrippin to bama to see me this semester!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of ya girl! I know your 2011 will ROCK even more than 2010!!!!!

    Happy New Year to that! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you had such a great year last year! I know 2011 will be even that much better, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay big girl jobs!! You had a great year, I can only imagine what this year will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome year!! It sounds like 2011 will be pretty great too. I'm in love with grapefruit lately too. It's just so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't wait for a big girl job, either. It's not all it's cracked up to be :) 2010 looked like one awesome year...2011 will be much of the same, I have no doubt! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah I cant wait till I get out of school and get a big girl job too...unfortunately it wont be a while for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year girl!!
    YEAHHH 2011 is going to ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's awesome! 2011 is going to be great for you! Speech pathology is so interesting--that's what my mom did. I hope you love it! She definitely did. What was your boyfriend doing in Africa?? I just got back from there, too!

    ReplyDelete