a breakfast theme: pancake syrup
the new toy: coffee mug that is heated by plugging into car
an outfit from the past week:
The CHIEF’S playoff game: it was cold, they lost, but it was FUN!
a snowy day: (fav pic of the boy that I must frame)
and I am still studying for the Praxis…this Saturday EEK
I love the pic of the boy! very cute!
Love the coffe mug that heats when you plug it in, super sweet!!!!!!!! I thought of you when I was watching the football game, knew you were going!Love the pic of your man, def a framer!Love ya girl! Good luck studying! xo
omg u must go to BRGR in corinth (mission and 83rd) to get the sp fries..and they also have a salmon and veggie burger!!!xoxololo
Such a great pic of Sam! Glad you guys had fun at the game--bummer they lost--maybe next year!!Miss you and see you soon!
That picture of your boy is seriously awesome. I love it- candid but so artsy at the same time. Stay warm and happy studying!
good luck with the praxis!!!
I love the pic of the boy! very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the coffe mug that heats when you plug it in, super sweet!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought of you when I was watching the football game, knew you were going!
Love the pic of your man, def a framer!
Love ya girl! Good luck studying! xo
omg u must go to BRGR in corinth (mission and 83rd) to get the sp fries..and they also have a salmon and veggie burger!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
lolo
Such a great pic of Sam! Glad you guys had fun at the game--bummer they lost--maybe next year!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you and see you soon!
That picture of your boy is seriously awesome. I love it- candid but so artsy at the same time. Stay warm and happy studying!
ReplyDeletegood luck with the praxis!!!
ReplyDelete