No Sam and I did not breakup (THANK GOD)!
Time to be honest. I have not been myself lately. I try to always present myself as upbeat, positive, and always happy. The past week or two I just have been down, I have cried on average once a day, and my emotions are taking over. I am so sick of it! Upon reflecting I can equate it to stress, frustration, and anxiety.
1. I am taking the Praxis on Saturday and am terrified that I am not going to do adequate enough and will have to pay $50 to re-take the test to become certified.
2. I am developing a communication group at a Parkinson Foundation next Tuesday and have no clue what I am going to do. Plus, my mentor has not responded to my calls/email to help guide me. Some mentor so far.
3. One of my roommates decided she is going to move out despite our offer to lower her rent/match the guy she is going to move in with… for 3 months. Seriously, can’t stay in our townhouse for 3 months. The icing on the cake is that she doesn’t want to screw him over because she already told him that she would move in… Oh THANKS! Just screw over your current roommates and friends. Not overreacting, but I am kind of way way over her. How Rude!
4. Last semester of graduate school. Time to finish strong. Find a big girl speech pathology job. SCARY.
5. What is my life going to be like in 6 months. Completely different. Ugh, I do not want to grow up.PeterPan,I finally feel you.
Yes, I am a hot mess. I feel bad for my relationships that are suffering from my high strung emotions. Ugh! Can I just time travel to get a glimpse of my future!
or maybe go back to those days when my biggest worry was about the new boy in school… haha how cute is my youngest sister
okay enough dwelling.. time to start doing!
Sorry you're having an "off" week or two. I've noticed myself a little down this week, too.
ReplyDeleteI blame the weather. Because... you know... it's easier to. :p
Oh girl! I hope your week gets better, dont stress too much, just live in the moment, things will fall in place ; ) love ya!
ReplyDeleteand so it goes... everything always seems to pile on us at once, no? Never forget, God would never challenge us if he didn't think we could handle it. You're strong. Everything is temporary. Oh, and hump day is almost over! Hump day, here you come!
ReplyDelete1) You're going to kick Praxis ass this weekend (and then maybe we can Party Arty next weekend?? my treat!)
ReplyDelete2) Boo mentor. Maybe they'll assign you a new one, or maybe it's a sign that you'll learn more from the people that you're working with/the work itself than you ever coudl from her (but sucks nonetheless that she sucks).
3) Hoes before bros. Rude.
4) BUT your big girl job means no late-night studying, no need to babysit or work P51 on the weekends (aka more time to hang out with ME), and $$$ for travel, concerts, and exploring life!
Love you.
im kinda scared of getting a real job in the future too but i bet it has its props! dont let people get ya down, treat yourself to something you love this week!
ReplyDeletehang in there. rough spots always have a silver lining!! you're amazing girl!
ReplyDelete