Jan 14, 2011

liquid images

2011 001

lemon water

and a beautiful butt… can you name that butt’s owner?!

2011 002

just some trippy beer labels…

Mad Hatter IPA and a Hazed & Infused

Sam spoiled me to take my mind off of life! Love him

2011 0102011 011

cup 1: half & half and a dollop of pumpkin puree and cinnamon

cup 2: the beautiful nutty color it produces when mixed with coffee

 

------------------------------------------------

okay okay off to stare at the walls…

2011 001(and my Praxis book) all day and night.. BIG EXAM TOMORROW at 10:45-2. I have 2 hours to answer 120 multiple choice clinical questions… ick & eek. I am confident I can do it and2011 003 have many people praying for me…power of prayer baby! Speaking of, THANKS for all the good lucks and wise words from you all. XOXO

I especially love what Jenny said, “Never forget, God would never challenge us if he didn't think we could handle it.”

3 comments:

  1. men and coffee, its probably their finest culinary creation lol. no seriously, whenever a guy makes me coffee it always taste so much better. sometimes i think its probably just the amount of sugar they like to sneak in it ;)

    ew multiple choice questions. i remember my prof saying that when u dont know the answer, always choose C ... somehow thats usually the most common.. he said it was mathematically proven haha. GOOD LUCK <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Kelsey.. he spoiled me by taking me to drinks! I made the coffee- he does not dabble in it. He is good at the tea thing though!

    I am just going to go with my first instinct. I always want to change it and I was always right the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK on the Praxis girl!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete