Mar 4, 2011

study artsy cookies!

so i am really horrible @ being a student. i have a problem studying & lack the attention span to do so. i probably have the ever over diagnosed ADHD. i am sure of this. you also cannot argue with me that it is over diagnosed. 2011 002-1

2011 004Just look how studious I was while studying. YES! taking pictures is obviously the #1 priority while one is (should be) studying.

& then I did not even realize that I was being artsy while taking a snapshot of my EmergenC ‘drank’ in a wine glass: 

Thanks Camera for messing that one up… really diggin’ the artsy rendition of my vitamin C overdose that went down.

 

-----

i made some stella funfetti cake mix cookies using:

1 box funfetti cake mix2011 008

1 large egg

1/4 C +1 T water

1/4 C vegetable oil

bake @375 for 6-8 minutes.

(make frosting from 1 box Jiffy vanilla frosting, 2 T boiling water, shake of cinnamon, dash of vanilla)

 

took 1/2 of these bad boys over to the boys house last night for our steak, chicken, baked potato, and mixed fresh veggie bbq. they went over quite well & made everyone grab multiples. make them now.

--------

Because I know you were wondering:image

so off to go stare at these work walls to put some much needed $$ in that bag.

   2011 010-2 2011 005

 

&

peace – love – Molly 

(ah haha I kid- kind of)

9 comments:

  1. taking pictures while studying is completely mandatory and necessary. it will serve as a reminder later on to show that you actually worked hard, duh!

    Have a great Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love funfetti!!!!!!! I made those before too and I made them cupcake style as well! The best!!!!!

    Happy Weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy can I relate to how "great" of a student I am. Studying is just not my thing, I actually just got accepted to a honors breakfast,by mistake, but I am going becuase I mean hey-free food and once in a life time to look like a genius.
    btw I am loving that shirt. its so unique!
    and those cookies looks wonderful, funfetti is the best cake mix

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets just over diagnose you for fun and say you have ADHD.. but instead of Ritalin, your med is Funfetti!!! haha. Molly this makes you THE BEST kind of student :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funfetti cookies yesssss!! They're even better with tons of sprinkles on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ick I always hated studying, Glad I was an art student :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bag is ADORABLE!!!

    Thank you for the well wishes, Molly! <3 xoxo Feeling better each day!

    Have a great week, darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love some cookies right about now.

    ReplyDelete