Mar 18, 2011

Random doings in the life of Molly…

1. Practice setting up a tent in the living room!

          2011 173 2011 175

2. Make egg white omelets like it is your job.

2011 176

3. Celebrate being Irish in a sea of drunkenness colored in green.

   2011 182 2011 194

2011 192

Of course,2011 179 I misplaced my phone. That is a mandatory Molly move. I don’t even think I can count the number of times I have lost my phone after a night of fun. I think I have blew through 4-5 phones. Thankfully this time the phone was just misplaced in the back of a car, which just so happens to be about 40 minutes away.

Perhaps a couple too many of these went down? 

4. I have also been craving sushi for forever! Got my fix tonight in the form of shitaki mushroom with sea veggies brown rice sushi and some delicious grilled asparagus and onions.2011 207  Yum.2011 209

5. At work a regular daily drinker said

him: correct me if I am wrong, but weren’t you pregnant recently

me: no, thank God not me. I had a fat stage this year I guess.

him: oh well I was going to compliment you on your awesome recovery

So was that an insult or a compliment? Rude.

6. Has anyone watched the shows Shameless, Skins, or Californication? What is wrong with TV shows created today?

7. a song to end with!

4 comments:

  1. Wait, was that worker for real? What an ahole!! Ew.

    A few summers ago I lost like three phones. This was after a streak of having only 3 phones in 7 years. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries- my guy friend has insurance on his phone strictly for the reasons of Mardi Gras and St. Patty's. It never fails... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i crave sushi at least once a week-- it's so fresh and 'light' and satisfying! See, now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Living room camping sounds much more fun than outdoor camping... in December... which I did.

    ReplyDelete