Just stopping in to share some of the happenings of this week:
I have less than 1 week of work left at my current job placement. One of the nurses I work with has chickens – yes, I work in the country, clearly – that laid eggs. Aren’t they crazy? Have you ever seen blue or pink eggs before?
Thanks to President’s Day I bought myself a brand new 46” television…. need to get a special cord to make the picture fit the full screen.. I need to buy an exercise ball so my butt doesn’t expand bc I will be parked in front of it so often now. It is just so pretty, isn’t it!?
I am in love with live music. This week I get the pleasure to enjoy Stephen Malkmas & Jinks (see picture below), Tennis tonight, & Zola Jesus on Friday ! Exciting things ahead…
ha ha... this made me laugh because when I was growing up, we only bought eggs from our neighbor! She was an older lady, so when she got too old to take care of it all regularly, that's when we had to switch over to store bought...
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful!! I was skeptical at first, but they taste exactly the same.
DeleteI love fresh eggs!! :D
ReplyDelete