Jun 28, 2011

something beautiful

Sometimes you just have to dance and pretend you are a hot model on the scaffolding outside your townhouse window

IMG_2949(1)

& sometimes you need to make time for yourself by getting back into Bikram Yoga with a dear friend (Natalie… click the link her blog is adventurous, to say the least) to clear your mind after a long work day and also to work on that hot bod

Snapshot_20110628_1

(because it is clearly time to work on those big guns of mine)

 

FINALLY you must remember to appreciate all that surrounds you because life truly is:

image

…and that concludes my thought process for today! Off to day 2 of hot yoga and its wonderful healing powers: mind, body, and soul. At least I will feel that way post 90 minute class (as well as ravenous).

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha... I often find myself dancing like I'm hot stuff and actually know how to dance. Fake it 'til ya make it, right? :p

    ReplyDelete