Jun 16, 2011

the BIRTHDAY week

HAPPY 24th BiRTHDAY TO ME!!!

this has been a fabulous week thus far:

Started my big girl job as a Speech Pathologist in a Skilled Nursing Facility on Monday

Had internet installed on Tuesday, the tech was late so he took $20.00 off this months rate… yes!

Beach volleyball (co-ed) began last night – I really really need practice, I am no bueno.

I received a phone call saying I was receiving a LARGE check for developing and facilitation a Parkinson’s group during the spring (which I originally thought was a volunteer position)…

& today it is MY BIRTHDAY!!!

plans include: working, going for a drink at this fun bar my boyfriend and I have always wanted to go to, and a surprise location for dinner that is “hip and groovy with a wide array of choices and dishes".”  Then on Friday (tomorrow) it is the PARTY night

Snapshot_20110616

and because it is my birthday I may just be rocking brown & black @ one time… because I can.

 

Updates to come…..

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, girlie! Remember... it's not only a birthday week, it's a birthday MONTH if you desire it to be... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great week unexpected money is always good! You're in KC right? What bar? I am always looking for a good place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope it was an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete