Apr 25, 2011

2 week vacation recap

Where do I even begin, seriously. On 4/12, Sam and I started our journey from the middle of America to the Southwest. I personally have never made it further west than Colorado, so I was thrilled.

Day 1:

Coachella 2011

Day 2:

Coachella 2011-1

 

Day 3:

Coachella 2011-2

 

Day 4-6 at COACHELLA!!

Coachella 2011-3

 

Day 7 & 8 Sam surprised me with a trip to Solana Beach, California. I thought we were just going to start making our way back home. Awesome surprise! I am pretty lucky!!

Coachella 2011-4

 

Day 9 & 10 Minor bump in the road & stuck in AZ overnight…woof! Enough said. Oh and Sam’s phone was accidently left behind so we had to drive back to get it!

Coachella 2011-5

 

Day 11: Flintstones were found on the way to the Grand Canyon & the 4 corners were visited on our way to Colorado Springs.

Coachella 2011-6

Day 12-15: Leaving Colorado towards KC towards home for Easter and my mom’s 50th birthday…. Only person missing was Clare who was basking in the Alabama sun instead of coming home. Lucky ;o)

2011-04-24 Mom's 50 & Easter 2011

 

Now I have loads of school work to catch up on and complete before my graduation (for that Masters in Speech Pathology) in a few weeks. Oh and about that job, I better get on that hunt. Can  you say too much to do.

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the photo recap! So glad you had such a good time off from the work/school craziness. Wooo for graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had SO much fun! What a great Vaca! Good luck with getting all your stuff done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh it looks like you had SO much fun!! I've always wanted to take a road trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me so excited for my upcoming vacation. =D And I LOVE how you set up the vacation recap with the photo collage!

    ReplyDelete