Mar 29, 2011

your input please!!!!

VLOG #3 (this one is for you Anne! – I just was made aware that a girl from my program reads my blog and she requested more Vlogs so here we go….)

I realize that peanut M&M’s are not healthy snacks but they are mandatory car ride snacks.

I have also decided that this button down shirt is/has been my favorite shirt this winter.Snapshot_20110329This was my favorite last winter!0305001956a

 

To sum it all up: I love button down shirts and would LOVE it if you could provide me with some healthy, light, and filling snack ideas for a long, long road trip!!!

THANKS :)

xoxo Molly

4 comments:

  1. I agree on the peanut butter M&M's. They were an amazing discovery on a gas station stop...

    Maybe pretzel M&M's are a wee bit healthier? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your voice!! idk if that sounds weird but like for real.. i kind of wish i had your voice.. !!! its so cool sounding!! oo make some trail mixes, larabars, pbjs, veg crudites !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut M&Ms are totally healthy, especially if they're the dark chocolate ones :)

    I always bring hummus + whole-grain ships, lots of sliced fruit and PB sammies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Vlog and i LOVE M&Ms! I fully support this entire post ;)

    ReplyDelete