and no I am not talking about the weather. I wish!
Last night I really needed one of these:
no not a hot, hunky male- I have a cute man named Sam.. but a cute male mechanic (which is rare I think…because usually they are like my dad’s age with dirty hands)
BECAUSE I neglected my MOM van and basically had zero radiator fluid. Thanks to my hot roomies I obtained some 50/50 coolant/antifreeze (yeah I sound like I know what I am talking about) and now have a happy, non-overheating soccer mom car. Well, for now anyway… test drive to follow. Oil change to follow as well…. smell you later babysitting money I am earning this morning. Lame.
P.S. Thanks Google Images for supplying me with all my car related photos. Seriously, what would I ever do without Google. It is my lifeline.. I even text it to obtain phone numbers and addresses.
P.P.S. Happy Hour with some of my undergrad college besties.. needed I guess. Thank God my stomach loves me again.
-----------
food related:
A recent veggie bowl made up of sautéed sweet potato, collard greens, and salsa with Parmesan cheese.------------
music:
what I love to listen to anytime of the day, but really when I am going to sleep at night. Thanks Sam for introducing me to this band and also for the awesome experience of seeing them live in Chicago this past summer! (I really am trying to get you to read my blog, aren’t I?! Or maybe just trying to get an extra good Christmas present?)
oh, i like that song!!
ReplyDeletei could ALWSAYS use a sexy mechanic. just sayin.
happy friday :)
LOVED the veggie bowl :D
ReplyDeleteHaha I've yet to find someone in our generation who doesn't use Google as a lifeline. Remember Dogpile and Yahoo? Nowehere near as awesome...
ReplyDeleteI need a sexy male mechanic too... my poor station wagon is on its last leg :(
ReplyDelete