Dec 23, 2010

home!

i just love being home for numerous reasons…

    1. family, obviously
    2. old friends
    3. the Old Market (downtown area)
    4. all the familiar faces when I leave the house
    5. relaxing at home
    6. snow,more than likely, always on the ground

I forgot how much I loved cream cheese, rye bread, and cottage cheese… hence breakfast was created! Love being home!

image ----------

My new computer background:

Friends! ----------

Just remembered how much I love this song! It was apart of my sororities rush week, but all ZTA-i-fied back then.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! mike is soooooooo excited to be off! He works like a maniac, he is a lawyer so it is crazy busy!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!!! xoxo

    Facebook friends now! boo-yah ; p !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like youe new computer background. I could also not agree with you more about the reasons to be home, except I dont have any cool markets down the street from me. just a gas station. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being home too. Just the SPACE I have compared to my apartment is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i just found your blog its super cute! enjoy the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a nice break from "the normal routine" to come home and enjoy the fam. Have a great holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete