Dec 14, 2010

brr-necessities

a few of my winter staples:

accessories:

image

mittens

image

cute boots

edibles:

seasoned roasted veggie bowls

image

fresh salads with blueberries and almonds to remind me of summer

image

extra sauce pizza topped with veggies… warm, comfort food, need I say more? 

 image

------------

song of the day!

5 comments:

  1. Boots are totally my go to winter accessory. That and scarves. I only have about a billion of them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post, girl!
    As Kat said above - I really love scarves, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seasoned roasted veggies sounds so good! boots and mittens are deff necessities. I enjoy scrafs alot this year also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craving pizza now. Lots of sauce + veggies sounds just about perfect to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been able to wear my cute boots more than once this month because of the SNOWSNOWSNOW here in Bloomington. They have little heels, which are treacherous on ice, and they're just too pretty to get all muddy. Grr.

    ReplyDelete