Nov 30, 2010

accept!

unacceptable

zero groceries = lunch of Smart Balance movie styled popcorn and 2 egg whites

unacceptable

31 degrees weather ….

image 

…..

acceptable

well after night class I went to the grocery for the bare minimum (I babysit or work a lot between Wednesday-Sunday … no need for lots) and made out with some wheat bread, Peter Pan PB, carrots, sweet potatoes, and toothpaste. Good trip.. YES!

made a decent dinner:

 Snapshot_20101130_3 

roasted carrots, small sweet potato, and some cheese tortellini and 1/2 a PB sandwich… random but YUM!

---------

tonight = Victoria Secret fashion show to boost my self esteem (just kidding) and some work on my research final manuscript.

but I accept that those models are God’s gift and they really are ‘angels’ and that homework does in fact suck… so I mean I am grounded!

--------

song of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment